Security and Cloud Storage
Do I need cloud storage?
These days, pretty much everyone can benefit from the security and convenience of cloud storage . If you’re still carrying around a big bag full of documents, or even storing your important files on hard drives, flash drives or extra devices, you are not only wasting money, but you are placing your personal and business security at risk unnecessarily.
What is cloud storage?
Cloud storage is a safe and secure way to store your files, documents, and data online. Usually you will download software which will allow you to select the files or folders you want to store, and they will be uploaded onto a secure server for permanent back up. These services allow you to:
- Access files from any device with an internet connection
- Share documents safely and securely
- Never lose a document with permanent online back-up
- Save image and video files
- Manage your files with personalized folders
Dropbox is a cloud-storage service that lets you access and sync files across all your devices. It’s free up to 2 gigabytes, and very inexpensive for premium plans. We recommend it for its simplicity, functionality and reliability!
- 2 GB of initial free storage
- Earn up to 16 GB free for referrals
- Native support for Linux and Blackberry, as well as Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android
- Many third-party apps offering enhanced file syncing
Price: Starts with 2 GB Free. Pro plans start at $9.99/month for 100 GB.